Call for Abstracts
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 15 November 2021. Abstracts submitted at this stage will be only considered for posters.
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- The abstract submission deadline is
15 September15 November 2021.
- Find the important dates here.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible in the User zone.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail cannot be considered.
- The submitting author of the abstract must be a presenting author (“the submitting author = the presenting author”).
- The submitting (= presenting) author does not have to be the first author.
- Authors can edit submitted abstracts at any time before the submission deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts will be locked and it will not be possible to edit them.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The abstract submission form is very straightforward and submission should be easy to complete without special instructions. Some explanatory notes are given below the fields to be filled in.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word). Maximum of 20 words.
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 200 words.
- An abstract should consist of one paragraph only.
- An abstract must be in plain text format (i.e. no subscripts, no superscripts, no italics etc.).
- Tables and pictures cannot be included in abstracts.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.